PARASOFT AM should be applied from a pad or the long bath at 2-6% (O.W.B.) levels. Actual usage concentrations should be determined by individual requirements.
PARASOFT AM can also be exhausted onto the fabric during the final rinse. Use 2-4% O.W.F. Heat to 110o F and run for 20 minutes. PARASOFT AM exhaust completely leaving the rinse water clear.
Appearance: Off-white liquid
pH: 3.0 ± 0.5
Solubility: Completely miscible with water at all temperatures
Ionic Type: Cationic
Specific Gravity: 1.01
Package: 450 lb. drum, 2250 lb. totes, Bulk
– Imparts soft, drape-like hand.
– Minimizes crocking.
– Upon drying, will not sublime or drip.
– Highly substantive – small concentrations required.
– Generally compatible with all typical resin formulations.
– Will not pollute; biodegradable.