Paradigm Labs’ Hand Sanitizer contains 80% alcohol by volume. This product utilizes the FDA’s recommended formula for sanitizing hands and protecting against the spread of COVID-19. While the World Health Organization recommends a 60% alcohol formula, the FDA has recommended 80% to ensure the destruction of the virus on your hands.
• Contains no fragrances
• Contains no dyes
• Contains a moisturizing compound so that hands do not dry out
Spray each hand three to four times, on both the front and back, and rub hands together until dry. Ensure 100% coverage to protect yourself from the spread of the virus.
Paradigm Labs has always prioritized the health and safety of our employees and customers with all products we manufacture. There has been a recent crackdown by the FDA on hand sanitizers that may contain impurities which cause health concerns. This is the reason that from the very beginning of our entry into the hand sanitizer business, we used only the highest quality raw materials that we could obtain such as USP grade, SDA (specially denatured alcohols) and purified grade (deodorized product that removes most impurities). While these actions increase the cost, they ensure that we are protecting consumers from any harmful products.
Consumers need to use these products in a safe manner:
- Apply only the amount needed to completely cover the hands.
- If the product is being used to sanitize a surface, avoid open flames.
- The ingredients in the hand sanitizer can irritate your eyes. Let it dry completely.
- Do not spray hand sanitizer on your face, or other members of your family; including pets.
- While the use of hand sanitizers is convenient, it is not a replacement for hand washing.