Recommended use for interior surfaces.
Wood surfaces including treated/untreated lumber, particle board, OSB and masonite. Manufactured surfaces including composites, wallboard and plastics.
Masonry surfaces including poured/pre-formed concrete, concrete block and brick and stone surfaces.
*Textiles like carpet, upholstery, draperies, athletic gear and apparel.
- Powers through organic soiling for uncompromised deep cleaning
- Foaming action penetrates into the smallest pores to release, lift and remove tough organic stains
- Leaves surfaces fresh and clean
- Continues brightening and restoring surfaces to the original color for up to 24 hours
- Prepares surfaces for coatings and sealers
See “Enviroguard Product Safety Guide”
See “React/Extract Production Protocol”.
250-500 sq. ft. per ready- to- use gallon, based upon soiling, surface texture, porosity and application method.
Seen or unseen, most surfaces are dirtier than we think. Oxypar LC foams on contact when it comes in contact with a dirty surface – so you know where to focus your efforts. Before you think the job is done, use it once more so that you know the job is complete and ready for reconstruction.
Oxypar LC uses a unique formula that allows it to penetrate surfaces and soil loads quickly and release embedded contaminants so they can be easily wiped or HEPA vac’d away.
Oxypar LC safely and effectively removes organic pigment staining from mold and mildew. It works with oxygen instead of toxic, fume-releasing chemicals like bleach (sodium hypochlorite).